ِAfroAsia Banking Industry Conference 2019
The Conference has begun with a question: How banks are keeping pace with the era of speed and creating an environment that links banking sectors between continents under the theme of “developing international banking systems”? the answer is coming from achieving the Conference’s goals.
This Conference was supported by Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey (DEIK) and Club of African Bankers, Sponsored by JUMHOURIA Bank and SAGAM INTERNATIONAL GROUP.
3 Central Banks, 30 Speakers, more than +150 Banks & FinTech Companies, Embassies & Trade Attaches representatives from 32 nations came to Istanbul in Turkey from 08 to 10 April 2019 to attend The AfroAsia2019 Banking Industry Conference .
Whether you are a banker, regulator, venture capitalist, entrepreneur or a media person, AfroAsia2019 has have you covered and there is something in this event for everyone
Main topics of the AFRO-ASIA conference are: The Future of Finance in Asia and Africa, along with the Global Finance & Block Chain Technology
As we all tend to live increasingly digital lives, we have several identities online. The topic of identity management, particularly important for FinTech
- FinTech Foundations and Overview
- Incubators – Venture Capitalists
- Convergence of Fintech and traditional businesses
- Understand FinTech (financial technology), including cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, AI and Big Data, and how it is transforming the world of finance.
- Open banking: Liability and Consumer Protection in Open Banking
- The potential impact of FinTech on the finance industry
- FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services
- Innovation Strategy: Developing Your Fintech strategy
- FinTech Risk Management
- Digital Competition in Financial Services
- Blockchain for Financial Markets: Technology and Business Applications
- FinTech Law and Policy
PRTech is most effective when innovators, investors and regulators can interact, build networks and learn from each other
- The Defining Elements of a Blockchain Hub
- Synergizing from union to Ecosystem
- White paper concept and philosophy
- Kinds of blockchain sectors
- Initial Coin offering for private
- The Journey Towards an integrated FinTech Ecosystem
In the future its expected that RegTech will leverage on data to perform market monitoring and firm compliance differently than is currently done. In other words, RegTech 1.0 – 2.0 represents the digitization of the regulatory process, where as RegTech 3.0 is about a regulatory framework for the digital age.
- RegTech in the Financial Services Industry: reshaping the risk and compliance function
- Which risk and compliance challenges are the most salient today?
- The technologies and concepts underpinning RegTech innovation
- Concrete applications of RegTech: the use cases
- RegTech innovation and adoption: blockers and enablers
- Exploring the broader perspective of RegTech and conclusion remarks
- FinTech Security and Regulation (RegTech)
- What is InsurTech?
- Factors supporting emergence of InsurTech sector
- Regulatory implications for InsurTech
- Business model and key commercial drivers
- Key players including stakeholders and recent trends
- B2B and B2C InsurTech case studies
- What to expect in the coming years and their impact on the traditional Insurance industry
AFRO-ASIA 2019 Conference presents an environment at where speakers share their experience, knowledge, visions and future forecasts with the visitors. The conference speeches will be either in French or English and simultaneously will be translated to Turkish, English, Arabic and French. At the conference exhibition area, there shall be exhibiting spaces of the companies. Exhibitors attending to the conference should have the chance of introducing their products to the visitors. Intensive participation is expected to AFRO-ASIA Conference from many countries. Visitors should get information about the solutions of providers companies by visiting the fair area.
- Date:APRIL 8-10, 2019
- Tags:FinTech, Banking
- Project Type:Content Sponsor